Monday, June 18, 2007

Back from Heroes

Got back late last night (Sunday). Just a quick post right now. I woke up with a start this morning around 4:30 realizing just how much I have to do today. I had originally planned to take it easy and enjoy some of the loot I hauled back from Charlotte but it's becoming clear to me that that's not going to happen. The grass sprouted up six inches while I was gone and needs mowing. I have an eye exam to consider and there's some time-sensitive paperwork I completely forgot about. Another contributing factor to my sleeplessness is a sudden case of buyer's remorse. While I had a blast at the con, it's sinking in just how much I spent down there and it was WAY too much. I've got two more trips coming up just this month and the coffers are crying out for mercy.

More later.

No comments: