Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOST without you.

Oh, and let me just say, to all of you who quit watching LOST because you just had to know what was going on and couldn't wait any longer...Bite my shiny, metal ASS! Holy cow, last night's Season 3 finale was the most incredible 2 hours of television I have ever seen. Better than all of Darin Morgan's X-FILES rolled into one. The last scene was the biggest DAAAAAAAMMMMMMN! moment ever. This is simply the best, most emotionally and intellectually satisfying series I've ever seen, MILLENNIUM notwithstanding. So, there.

3 comments:

Mike Wieringo said...

I'm with ya, bro... that was such an amazing freaking season finale....

Matthew Fox is a fantastic actor. Before LOST, the only thing I ever knew him for was PARTY OF FIVE... and I never really watched any of them. His ability to portray the dark emotions of his personal demons and inner conflicts just blew me away. And he looks totally kick-ass with a beard.

That twist at the end left me breathless....

Matt Wieringo said...

Me too. Didn't hurt that Evangeline Lilly looked so amazing all dolled up. Rowr.

Christian D. Leaf said...

My favorite part was when the Kool-Aid Man came busting in 'OH YEAH!' and gave everybody juice. That was boss.